One of the first things many business owners do in today’s world is to create a website for their business. It makes it “real” and is something to show the world.
While Wechat is the dominant force, a Chinese website is still a helpful tool to show to the potential Chinese market. We have seen all kinds of crazy prices being quoted to foreign companies to get one of these going – and in this listing today, we have a deal for you!
Working with local Chinese, you can get your website up and running for a fair price and a smooth process. Provide us the English website, your brand name, 5 pages of text (500 words or less each), and images for these pages and we’ll get to work.
Once all the information from your side has been gathered, allow 10 business days for the team to come back with a couple different options for your website. It will include one year of web hosting in China and the ICP license to ensure that your website is not blocked in China.
Please note, that we reserve the right to decline requests from companies that are deemed sensitive to the Chinese market. This is because we cannot have those freelancers on the project liable to the Chinese government if something were to negatively happen.
This includes 1 year of hosting in China, with 5 pages translated. Built on WordPress.
What do you think – ready to have a Chinese website, finally?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 3 Choices of a Website Design
- 3 rounds of website revisions (after selecting 1 of the 3 choices)
- 5 Pages of your content translated (no more than 500 words per page)
- 5 pages of your website online
- 1 Year of Hosting in China
- Chinese ICP license (in the name of the freelancer)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Your English website (preferred, but not necessary)
- The 5 pages of your website you’d like to have us use (or 5 pages of text documents for each page if you don’t have a website)
- Domain Name (its best the domain is in your account)
- Logo (if needed)
- Style guide / colors / desired theme
- How long does this take to see a first draft?
- Please allow up to 10 days from the time you provide all necessary information (see needs above) to see 3 choices of a website design.
- How long does it take to get the website online?
- Normally the ICP process takes about 2-3 weeks, so once the ICP has been approved, we can get your website online within 5 business days.
- Who owns the ICP?
- To make this a fast and smooth order, we will have the freelancer own the ICP. Otherwise, you’d have to have a Chinese company in place, or a different Chinese ID card holder to do it. If you have a Chinese company or a Chinese person you’d like to use for the ICP instead, please let us know.
- Who pays for the hosting?
- We include 1 year of hosting as part of this package, after that, you are responsible for paying the hosting. You can have us pay for you, or we can transfer the account to you.